What is Medhatter.sg
Answers health and beauty questions you never thought to ask.
From acne to rheumatoid arthritis, cancer treatment to alternative medicine and skincare, with the help of the medical and beauty community, we help the curious understand availability and effectiveness minus the jargon. Pluses: first-person experiences along with videos and sound bites whenever possible.
Target audience are the public, local and foreign, interested in a wide slew of wellness issues, both serious and lifestyle, as well as health professionals and product distributors.
Provides a platform for common folk to air their concerns and for suppliers to educate and understand their customers. Visitors are linked by subject matter rather than location, and as health matters apply to everyone, geographical borders don’t exist.
Takes your products and services further as possible reviews and advertorials can reach the world and potential new markets. Customised content can dovetail with hot topics and individual directions. Feedback is easily and immediately gathered and clients’ social media presence enhanced.
JD: Web Writers
The Web Producer is responsible for keeping the Medhatter website current with daily fresh content and general maintenance.
Specific duties include:
Our social media / online writers are responsible for writing personal, opinionated and styling writing and frequently posting new content to the news blog.
- Duties including developing and drafting yet for event listings, interviews, web articles and video blogs.
- Must demonstrate the ability to write professionally for varied audiences and consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in key words and meta tags is preferred.
- The right candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, and prior blogging / internet writing experience.
- Prior experience in journalism or marketing communications is preferred.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- A knack for research
- A sharp wit and a willingness to work during non-standard business hours
- Prior experience in customer service, advertising, public relations or online marketing is preferred.
- Candidate duties include SEO and developing viral marketing campaigns, creating interactive media into overall business strategy.
- Need to monitor social media trends and their impact on the company brand.