Top 5 foundation picks
Ella Tan | On 31, Jan 2015
- Bobbi Brown – Skin Foundation SPF 15
- This water-based, lightweight formula evens out the skin while still looking natural. It provides a light to medium coverage and is yellow based, which is perfect for covering redness and is the most skin-tone correct foundation on the market. It lasts all day when set with a powder and is good for all skin types.
- MAC – Face and Body Foundation
- This is also a lightweight formula that evens out the skin. It has a light to medium buildable coverage and can be used, as the name suggests, on the face as well as the body to cover any blemishes or scars. It is water-resistant as well, which means it will take you through the day or night, and is good for all skin types.
- Make Up For Ever – Mat Velvet +
- This foundation is great for the oily-skinned as it not only conceals imperfections with a medium to full buildable coverage but also mattifies the skin. The long-wearing formula feels lightweight and looks natural.
- L’oreal – True Match Super Blendable Makeup
- This product is really super blendable and comes in 23 difference shades so there is bound to be a colour for everyone! It is oil free, has a bit of SPF (17) and doesn’t contain any fragrances or fillers to clog skin. Perfect for all skin types. Feels natural and lasts all day. For the price, you can’t beat it.
- Maybelline – FIT Me! Foundation
- This foundation’s gel-liquid formula is oil free and provides a natural, light to medium coverage. It contains SPF 18 and there are 18 shades available. Light enough to allow skin to breathe, it leaves the face looking fresh and flawless. Great for all skin types.
– See more at: http://www.medhatter.sg/content/top-5-foundation-picks#sthash.UbbBY3w1.dpuf