Restore nails to pretty natural
Ella Tan | On 31, Jan 2015
While a manicure is nice, what’s also pretty are bare natural nails that are clean and neatly trimmed. Are your nails stained from constantly being covered in nail polish? Or embedded with crud from cooking or gardening? It happens to me all time and here are my solutions.
Getting the gunk out:
- Start by soaking your fingers for a few minutes in warm soapy water to soften nails.
- Scrub your nails gently with a soft-bristled nail brush and hand soap to remove any dirt.
- Rinse it with warm water.
- Pat dry.
- Repeat about once a week for optimal results.
Halve a lemon and press your fingers (nail-side down) into the lemon. Or squeeze lemon and soak fingers in the juice, making sure nails are submerged.
– See more at: http://www.medhatter.sg/content/restore-nails-pretty-natural#sthash.2u1PHEdR.dpuf