Philosophy to live by
Ella Tan | On 30, Jan 2015
Plans go awry. Hearts break. But there is still much to look forward to if we are undeterred. A few thoughts to keep you going:
- You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.
- Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
- There’s no point in consistently worrying about everything. What will happen will happen regardless. So breathe, look on the bright side, have some laughs.
- People show their true colours, unintentionally. Pay attention.
- “Everybody does not have to like you. That is not their job. Liking you is not anyone’s purpose in life except yours. “- Iyanla Vanzant
- “The only way out is through” – Robert Frost
- Karma has no deadline
- Train your mind to see the good in every situation