MUST GO: 5 Hottest Spots to Party In Bali
BALI: 5 Hottest Party Spots
Year after year, Bali continues to enchant visitors from all over the world. While some complain of commercialism and the loss of the old Bali simplicity, others flock for the exotic culture, smoking volcanoes, lush gardens, and impressive waves lapping up pristine beaches. Bali is the go-to destination for city folks looking for an escape from stress and crowds.
Apart from surfing or just watching the waves crash on the shore while you sit back sipping your Apple Martini in designer swimwear, Bali has the best to offer when it comes to nightlife. It’s like Ibiza where the party never stops. For good music and a good time, here are 5 nightspots you absolutely have to check out! Photo credits: http://static.asiawebdirect.com/
- Skygarden – Hailing all ravers from every part of the world! Don’t be surprised to see your favourite international DJs lined up for you in one week. (It happened to me!) This huge multi-level entertainment ground has 8 venues bringing you a wide range of different music styles at every hour of the night on different levels. This is a favourite nesting ground for beach bums looking for fun after wandering out of nearby bars like Alleycats.Photo credits: http://electricpunanny.com/
- Jenja – Straying away a little from Kuta, Jenja is located in the area of Seminyak. Unlike the typical clubs in Kuta, Jenja is modern in decor and targeted at sophisticated metropolitans. Jenja offers the best hip-hop tunes on Wednesdays, while for techno sounds go during the weekend. Opened in early 2014, Jenja is a restaurant by the day turned night club when the sun sets, which means you can start your night-out as early as 4 in the afternoon!Photo credits: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9b/43/d9/9b43d9f7df0251e2a49db09b9120ed00.jpg
- La Favela – You could be in Rio. La Favela is furnished in Latino style with antique and wood furniture. With plants growing beautifully on the walls, it promotes the vintage concept of a Brazilian shack. La Favela delivers you music in every genre from every era having you fist-pumping to Alesso one minute and grooving to Backstreet Boys the next. Photo credits: http://surfparty.ru
- Pyramid – What happens when you are still hyped and not ready for bed, but it’s 5 in the morning? Go to Pyramid. With an iconic Luxor-inspired sphinx head on its facade, Pyramid will serve you top-notch signature cocktails to keep you going till the crack of dawn. If you love electronic music and of course, more drinks, visit Pyramid for proof that the party truly never stops in Bali.
- Single Fin – Located up on a beach in Uluwatu, Single Fin provides a surreal view overlooking the Indian Ocean. While some prefer to merely enjoy the serenity and the breeze, Single Fin is also popular among surfers and yoga practitioners as a hang out after their daily sessions. The cliff-side bar is the most happening on Sunday evenings, especially for the singles in town. For those who are ready for some dangerous flirting, you are more than welcome to join the Single’s Party!