Junior Art Director
What is Medhatter.sg
Answers health and beauty questions you never thought to ask.
From acne to rheumatoid arthritis, cancer treatment to alternative medicine and skincare, with the help of the medical and beauty community, we help the curious understand availability and effectiveness minus the jargon. Pluses: first-person experiences along with videos and sound bites whenever possible.
Target audience are the public, local and foreign, interested in a wide slew of wellness issues, both serious and lifestyle, as well as health professionals and product distributors.
Provides a platform for common folk to air their concerns and for suppliers to educate and understand their customers. Visitors are linked by subject matter rather than location, and as health matters apply to everyone, geographical borders don’t exist.
Takes your products and services further as possible reviews and advertorials can reach the world and potential new markets. Customised content can dovetail with hot topics and individual directions. Feedback is easily and immediately gathered and clients’ social media presence enhanced.
JD: Junior Art Director
The Digital Art Director is responsible for keeping the Medhatter.sg website current with creative Specific duties include:
DIGITAL ART DIRECTOR
As our Digital Art Director, you will be responsible for executing digital projects from beginning to end. Your passion for all things digital will be evident from your interests, your talent and more importantly your enthusiasm. You will be comfortable interacting with clients and understand the importance of doing so. You will have the chance to work directly with senior members of the company and have a chance to nurture junior members. Oh, it also helps that you have the eye of a hawk and a determination to match.
OBJECTIVES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide creative strategy for interactive profile campaigns so that both tactical and branding objectives are met
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Share high level ideas verbally as well as through sketches
- Contribute to the User Experience process
- Mentoring of junior team members
- Ensure client guidelines are followed and brand values are not compromised in any way
- Ensure proper procedures are followed when creative resources are engaged for new projects
- Work with the Account Directors/Project Managers to churn out creative costing & timelines
- Continually assess the companies processes and suggest improvements where necessary
- Experience of Usability and User Centred Design concepts a big plus!
- Exceptional communication skills
- Constantly updated of the latest trends in Interactive & New Media, Online Campaign
Delivery, Viral Marketing Techniques and Online Community Building
- Good general knowledge of website development processes, tools and analytics
- Expertise with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro in particular)
- Minimum 1 year at an Interactive Agency
- Has worked in a team through the web development process
NICE TO HAVE
- A Degree/Diploma in Design or the Arts preferred