Hair today, and more tomorrow
We’ve all been there. Whether it’s a bad haircut or just wanting a change of style, we’ve all wished for magic instant hair growing serum. Hair on average grows about half an inch per month. However, there are ways to coax your hair to grow faster.
Top image: http://bit.ly/1GD1Xtj
- Massage your scalp. This will stimulate the hair follicles by promoting blood flow to the scalp.
- Rub in fresh aloe vera gel with a teaspoon of lemon juice on your hair for about 15-20 minutes. Shampoo after. Do this either weekly or fortnightly. Aloe vera prevents hair loss and encourages hair growth
- Ensure you’re getting enough iron and zinc in your diet. Iron and zinc deficiencies can lead to poor hair health or even hair loss.
- Eat enough healthy fats like Omega-3 rich foods. Healthy fats are required for good hair growth. If you can’t eat enough oily fish, take supplements.
- Reduce stress. Stress can lead to hair loss and even more complicated health problems.