Cranky with acne
Ella Tan | On 31, Jan 2015
Acne sufferers share some things in common, besides spotty faces. Break-outs make us angry and irritable, so don’t aggravate us further. Here’s what unites us.
- We feel like punching people who complain about their monthly breakout when ours happens every day.
- We can’t stand people who dispense advice as if we’ve never heard of the same thing.
- We can’t wait 6-8 weeks for products to show effect. We want to see results in 3 days, or we’re over it.
- We wonder if the only thing people look at is our face.
- We hate it when kids come up and ask why we have bumps all over our face.
- Our friends say a particular product helped clear their skin, but we try it and our acne keeps appearing.
- Lugging home all the products we’ve researched online, only to regret wasting money because none of it works.
- Trying hard not to get stressed because we know that stress triggers break outs.
- Trying obscure home/natural remedies in the hope that it will clear our skin. But no, nothing works.
- Waiting for the day we can confidently take a selfie bare-faced.
If you have acne you’ll understand. I really feel for you.
– See more at: http://www.medhatter.sg/content/cranky-acne#sthash.9Ov4nzec.dpuf