Coconut Medly Recipes
Diana Othman | On 31, Jan 2015
1. Moist Banana Bread
- 11/2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking flour
- 1 pinch of kosher salt
- ½ cup of COCOS Extra Virgin Coconut oil
- 1 cup of yoghurt cheese or cream cheese
- 2 medium-sized banana
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350 degree
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In another large mixing bowl, add in COCOS Extra Virin Coconut oil, yoghurt cheese and beat til soft.
- Add sugar and mix until fluffy for 5 mins
- Add the egg and bananas, mix until combined.
- Toss in the dry ingredients; mix until combined for 3 mins.
- Pour into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-55 mins until it became golden brown.
- Slice bread and serve.
2. Hearty Chicken Curry
- 1 large chicken (chopped, seasoned with salt & pepper)
- 5 potatoes (skinned and halved)
- 40g shallots
- 2 to 4 stalk of lemongrass
- 200g curry paste
- 220ml of coconut milk (8 heaped tsp of COCOS MCT Power & 200ml of water)
- 1 stalk of cinnamon
- 1 anise star
- 4 cloves
- 4 cardamon seeds
- Grind Shallots, garlics and lemongrass together and put aside
- Heat COCOS Olios Viring Coconut Oil and 200g of curry paste in the frying pan till fragant.
- Add chicken meat and potatoes and cook until golden for 5 – 10 mins.
- Transfer them to large cooking pot.
- Add 1.5 litre to 2 litre of water, 1 tsp of salt & pepper, 2 tsp of sugar, cinnamon, anise star, cloves, cardamom seeds into the cooking pot.
- Boil and simmer until chicken meat is tender.
- Add 200ml of coconut milk into the cooking pot.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and serve.
3. Wom Bok Super Salad